Hospital Management System
A hospital management system (HMS) is a computer or web-based system that facilitates managing the functioning of the hospital or any medical set up. It is designed to manage all aspects of a hospital operation right from medical, financial, administrative, legal to compliance. As a customizable hospital management system, it includes Outpatient and Inpatient Management, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology, Ward Management, Mobile Application, Online Appointments Scheduling, Secured Messaging, Medical Electronic Billing, Accounting, HR/Payroll, etc. It is an integrated healthcare solution that overcomes the disadvantages of paper-based information processing, data acquisition, and presentation.
The software has a customizable alert system to improve the quality of patient care. Our Hospital Software has many modules for managing all aspects of a hospital’s operations like electronic medical records, business intelligence, and revenue cycle management.
The Electronic medical record (EMR Systems) helps to be aware of revenue stream, patient records, and other key metrics at your fingertips. The system allows electronic sharing of patient records with other providers and medical applications and manages the overall health of patients. Patients and Providers can see lab results and history online, securely chat with providers, schedule the next appointment, etc. At Meridian Web Development Company In Dubai, Our software is user-friendly and can be easily managed with new technological computer systems or mobile devices, yielding optimal performance. Patients can find doctors and book online appointments based on the specialty and availability. Organizing doctor schedules, collating patient notes, and handling payment is effortless.
Benefits of Hospital Management System
- Allows easy access to doctors data to generate varied records, including classification based on demographic, gender, age, and so enhancing continuity of care. Ability to remotely access such data.
- Helps as a decision support system for the hospital authorities for developing health care policies.
- Efficiently handles finance management including the engineering, the diet of patients and also the distribution of medical aid.
- Reflects an improved drug usage monitoring system, including its effectiveness and helps to appropriate pharmaceutical utilization.
- Integrated Inventory Management module keeps track of all hospital stocks from medicines to linens and helps you keep the optimum level of stock all the time. It also minimizes the lost stock due to theft and misplacement.
- Enhances integrity of information by reducing transcription errors and duplication of entries.
- Easy to use and eliminates errors & new technology computer systems give perfect performance to pull up information from server or cloud servers.
- The Business Intelligence Module provides valuable insights of hospital operations and quality of patient care.
- Enhances the overall health care experience in a healthcare facility.
- Improves the communication and interaction of doctors with their patients.
- Helps in managing extra expenses of the hospital with less paper work, improved safety and reduced duplication of testing.